One generation ago, our forefathers began for us the liberation of a people, once enslaved. The first phase was to achieve political freedom and thereafter transition to social and economic freedom for all Bahamians.
One generation later, we have yet to fully realize these promises bestowed to us. In fact, in many instances, those entrusted to serve us have betrayed that trust.
At this defining moment, sons and daughters of the revolution must rise up as gatekeepers in advancing the agenda of our founding fathers on behalf of the people.
On June 07, 2016, we the people demonstrated our commitment to preserving The Bahamas as defined by the Preamble to our Constitution, and once again reaffirmed our belief in God, and our will to remain a Christian nation with an abiding respect for the rule of law.
This unified People's Movement is now poised to rebuild and lay the foundation upon which the New Bahamas can rest:
- Good governance by and on behalf of the people
- Economic empowerment through ownership of our resources
- Strong defense systems based on lifelong values and social reconstruction
- Restoration of a distinct people and its culture
- Raising of our image in our mission to the world